Thursday, May 31, 2007


This is a tiny test of a freeware application before it goes live on my main site. Enjoy the preview. I'm fairly happy with the functionality and the layout options. It looks like it will be placed inside an iframe on the main site and it should work nicely... weee.

The content in the above window is the same as the content in the badge on the right. It's dynamically changeable! All I have to do to update the slide show content on the main page of my site is edit the tags in my flickr stream.

Doing things this way serves several purposes. It makes the main site where I send clients to dynamic and changeable, it supports free software use, and it keeps me from having to use one of those horrendous pre-made flash sites for photographers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment